Re: Newest sysutils/dbus doesn't work with misc/libreoffice

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017, Ryo ONODERA wrote:

Removing libreoffice 5.4.3.2nb2 and reinstalling the previous package
5.4.2.2 does not resolve the problem, so I'm suspecting a problem with
sysutils/dbus

Has anyone else seen any similar issues?

I have almost same problem.
However I have no dbus error messages.

The error messages appear in my .xsession-errors log file.

For my problem, it seems that fonts/harfbuzz-1.7.1 via devel/pango
conflicts with misc/libreoffice's internal harfbuzz-1.4.8.

I also tried to revert to the old dbus and old libreoffice, and still no success. Same errors! I will try to revert harfbuzz and see if that helps.

I will try to find a solution.

I would very much appreciate!

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |