Re: Firefox 57 segfaults

I also get similar crashes; my rootcerts have been updated.

In my case - at this moment, indeed - the first window comes up, the
menu is active etc., but no contents is displayed, even in the startup
page. At this moment the core is created.

If I create a new window, it appears to be working fine, after which I
can close the original no-contents one and carry on using it normally.
I am running -current, I update usually three times a week.

Chavdar Ivanov

--
----