Re: Cannot build lang/pear from 2017Q3

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 01:41:34PM +0100, Benny Siegert wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am getting a funny-looking build fix on NetBSD-8/amd64 with
> lang/pear from 2017Q3. Any ideas?

Hi benny.

Gavan had the same issue. In his case, attempting to run PHP will
segfault on exit. the backtrace included mbstring, it isn't a dependency
of pear but will be loaded whenever it is installed.

His backtrace was likely (after looking at object code):
  _fini -> onig_free_node_list -> free.

Maybe it's a double free and it expects to set list to NULL on every
efree(.... list); it doesn't everywhere. Can you try this? I cannot
reproduce the problem.