qt3 removal after branch

Hi!

Debian is working on removing qt4: https://wiki.debian.org/Qt4Removal

So I thought it must be high time we at least remove qt3...

This will cause the removal of KDE3, and additionally affect the
following packages (not all of these will be removed, many will just
lose a GUI frontend).

Removed due to qt3 dependency:
audio/kmp
audio/xsidplay
cad/vipec
chat/kadu
chat/licq-gui-qt (but licq-gui-console stays)
devel/bouml
finance/kmymoney2
games/nethack-qt (but nethack-x11 stays)
games/qnetwalk
games/xarchon
graphics/TiffIO
graphics/f4l
graphics/lprof
ham/linpsk
math/kseg
net/kiax
net/kphone
print/poppler016-qt3
print/scribus (but see scribus-qt4)
security/qca (see qca2 for qt4)
security/qca-tls (see qca2-* for qt4)
sysutils/dbus-qt3
time/ptimetracker
x11/xglobe
and all of KDE3.

GUI changes:
inputmethod/uim (supports qt4, gtk2, gtk3 as well)
misc/fbreader (supports qt4, gtk2)
net/avahi (supports qt4, gtk2)
security/MyPasswordSafe (supports qt4)

I'll remove the packages after the next branch.

See this as a heads-up to package successors for any of these packages
in which you are still interested.

Cheers,
 Thomas