Re: devel/gtexinfo fails to build in ebarmv7hf (NetBSD 8)

gtexinfo builds correctly if build is set to armv7-unknown-netbsd.

I'm new to pkgsrc, so I'd appreciate if someone can recommend me a way to pass --build to configure.

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=	--build=armv7-unknown-netbsd

doesn't make the trick, because pkgsrc will add --build=armv7--netbsdelf-eabihf and --host=armv7--netbsdelf-eabihf after that.

This package is needed by gcc7.

Thanks,
trebol.