deleting chat/mu-conference

mu-conference provides multi-user chat for jabberd2.  It's been not
really maintained upstream; in 2013 I became an upstream maintainer and
did a release to make a few bugfixes available.  It has been hosted at
gna, which has vanished.

In the absence of upstream reconstituting, mu-conference will be in the
position of having not a recent release and not having a functioning
upstream, and hence would be deleted from pkgsrc.

Please let me know if you're using mu-conference and especially if you
intend to fix the upstream problem.