Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/powerpc pkgsrc-2017Q2

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 02:07:28PM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:
> I have some packages in my local pkgsrc tree to install a minimal Debian
> tree, I will check whether they need updating. I created them to be able
> to test out Linux emulation for ARM as this wasn't an architecture
> supported by Suse.

Could you share these package skeletons to install the minimal
Debian Linux?  We could use them to provide an alternative Linux
emulation to SuSE in pkgsrc, e.g., in the case where the machine
platform isn't supported on SuSE.

Regards,
--
Johnny C. Lam