Re: [2017Q2] seamonkey build failure on NetBSD-8 AXP

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017, BERTRAND Jo?l wrote:
../../toolkit/library/libxul.so: undefined reference to `nearbyintf'
../../toolkit/library/libxul.so: undefined reference to `nearbyint'

You guys probably already noticed this in the error output, but these are calls from the math library 'libm'. Perhaps it's either changed or something went sideways with libtool and nobody told the linker to go check libm. I stared at the output for a second, and I didn't see any -lm in there. Perhap it could also be a libtool or autoconf issue not properly setting up the Makefile linker flags.

I usually run into this because some platforms integrate the math functions into their core libraries and my theory is that when folks develop software on those systems, they often forget to add a check for libm on platforms that need it. However, I doubt that's the case with xulrunner or big projects like that.

-Swift