Re: www/seamonkey build stopped by failure to find nonexistent packages

from Ryo ONODERA:

> Hi,

> I have just committed the fix.
> Could you run 'cvs update -dP' and build it again?

> Thank you.

I cvs-updated and tried again to build, got past the missing-libraries snag, but failed later on duplicate files(?):

I tried again after seeing a new options.mk file and checking the change on cvsweb.netbsd.org .

I found a bug correction, apparently the bug was chatzilla option, which had been taken out upstream.

This time, without chatzilla, build was successful, and Seamonkey ran.

Apparently all those extra or duplicate files were from trying to build with chatzilla.

Tom