Re: Upgrading Radicale

On 06/30/17 17:22, Patrick Welche wrote:
On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 01:53:01PM -0400, D'Arcy Cain wrote:
There are patches to add a strip_domain config option but the new code is so
I see that there ended up being a comment 6 months after the original
pull request:

     https://github.com/Kozea/Radicale/pull/349

I must have given up waiting...

Sounds like I should just commit without the feature. I like the solution proposed there better than adding local features to third part programs.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost