Deadlock in pkg_jobs_update_universe_item_priority was Re: Issue with pkg upgrade on diskless workstation

	Hello,

Deadlock I have seen is not related to NFS locks. I have added some debug traces in libpkg and I have seen that pkg enters in deadlock in pkg_jobs_update_universe_item_priority() function.

	More precisely, a loop doesn't end :

line 712 of pkg_jobs_universe.c
while (rdeps_func(it->pkg, &d) == EPKG_OK) {
	HASH_FIND_STR(universe->items, d->uid, found);
	if (found == NULL)
	{
		continue;
	}