Re: Problem building on LinuxMint (Ubuntu)

Noticed the changes to PATH and thought that might be my problem.  Just to make sure I started with a completely clean LinuxMint installation and did this all under root:

apt-get install cvs libncurses5-dev gcc g++ zlib1g-dev zlib1g libssl-dev libudev-dev bmake

modified my environment to include:
	export SH=/bin/bash
	PATH=“/usr/pkg/sbin:/usr/pkg/bin: …

downloaded pkgsrc