mksandbox errors

I'm playing with mksandbox on CentOS, 2017Q1 tree.

It's giving me a bunch of mount usage errors, which I traced to bmake show-var producing two lines of output where I believe it should only produce one:

Linux centosdev.local bacon ~/Pkgsrc/pkgsrc-2017Q1/pkgtools/lintpkgsrc 411: (pkgsrc): bmake show-var VARNAME=PACKAGES
/home/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkgsrc-2017Q1/pkgtools/lintpkgsrc
/home/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkgsrc-2017Q1/packages

The causes mount --bind commands to have 4 arguments instead of the required 2. I got mksandbox to run without errors by adding "| tail -n 1" wherever show-var is used.

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

    Jason

--