Re: pbulk on pkgsrc_2017Q1 consistently failing to install build dependencies before aborting

Hi Christopher,

Welcome to the club, I lost a best part of two weeks trying to get going
with bulkbuilds on Darwin PowerPC, this is a fallout from a change of paths.

You need to edit your pbulk/etc/pbulk.conf & ammend the pkgdb path, by
default it points to /var/db/pkg which is correct on NetBSD but wrong on
everything else.
Assuming you're using mk/pbulk/pbulk.sh to setup, that line needs to be
changed to pkgdb=/usr/pkg/pkgdb.

I did submit a patch to amend this but it was pushed back, If its any
conciliation, I  keep on being caught by this or /mnt/packages/All not
being created automatically. Really painful on slower legacy system
where the scan stage of the entire tree takes around 3 days.

Sevan