From: "Greg Troxel" <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>
To: "Angel Adames" <angel.a%futurelinkcorporation.com@localhost>
Cc: pkgsrc-users%netbsd.org@localhost
Sent: 4/28/2017 10:28:04 AM
Subject: Re: Libtool-fortran Warning

Angel Adames <angel.a%futurelinkcorporation.com@localhost> writes:

I just started working with pkgsrc and due to job requirements, I began installing FreeSWITCH from source. So far, all stages run OK except for some warnings in the building stage. I had some problems using the software so I think this is the reason why not everything works like it should.

Also, there is a version in pkgsrc-wip.  See http://pkgsrc.org/wip/ for
how to get write access.

It would be really useful to compare Joerg's in-progress package and
merge it with the existing one.