Failure to build webkit24-gtk with today's sources

My pkgsrc was updated via cvs just a few hours ago, and I proceeded to rebuild all of my out-of-date packages. I got as far as webkit24-gtk, and after more than two hours of building it failed. The log file has tons of errors and warnings, and it was building with jobs=8, so I really cannot figure out what the specific error was. But it is 100% repeatable. (Note: the two-hour time frame means it was pretty close to finishing - it usually takes about 2:15:00 to complete.)

The entire log file is available at

	http://www.netbsd.org/~pgoyette/webkit24-gtk.log

Hopefully someone with a clue will be able to fix...

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |