Re: Problem building libnotify

On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 09:35:19AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> The gobject-introspection core dump is the now no longer infamous PR 51266,
> which happens more or less randomly and is currently assumed to be a bug
> in glib2.

Then why can I repeatably successfully build glib-introspection and libnotify?
And why is it showing up now when the glib/gthread* files haven't changed
in a long while, apart for a change to use pthread_setname_np() which
I presume is harmless? (on -current/amd64 - don't know about i386)

Cheers,

Patrick