Re: Can't download source file for Python Quickbooks package

On 2017-03-17 04:43 AM, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 11:23:54PM -0400, D'Arcy Cain wrote:
Have you tried `${MASTER_SITE_PYPI:=p/python-quickbooks/}'?

Yes.  Same issue.

By the way, I did manually download the file and the package builds fine
otherwise.

Worked for me, so I committed it.

Well, I'm getting a little commit happy here. I have been adding a few packages lately and I didn't even mean to commit that one yet. It's missing a DEPENDS which I haven't committed yet and that's the one that I was having the problem with.

DISTNAME=       rauth-0.7.3
PKGNAME=        ${PYPKGPREFIX}-${DISTNAME}
CATEGORIES=     devel www python
MASTER-SITES= ${MASTER_SITE_PYPI:=r/rauth/}

MAINTAINER=     darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost
HOMEPAGE=       https://github.com/litl/rauth
COMMENT=        Python library for OAuth 1.0/a, 2.0, and Ofly consumers

When I tried to make py-quickbooks it was this file that failed to download.

I apologize for committing a package that doesn't build yet. Once I fix py-rauth and commit it I will also fix py-quickbooks.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost