Re: graphics/librsvg

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 01:54:33AM +0900, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I propose following change to avoid segfault.
> Of course, a straight fix is preferred.

I think this should be commited. Upstream is working on removing the
rsvg_handle_set_size_callback() functions and the GdkPixbuf convenience API
is deprecated too.

"A straight fix" would be to modify the deprecated gdk pibuf code to set
up a properly sizing matrix and render into a cairo target. Sounds like
wasted effort.

Martin