Re: graphics/librsvg

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 10:02:22AM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
> Well, I _do_ build librsvg with "options introspection" enabled, but I did
> that yesterday, too, without any problems!  This build failure is new in the
> last 24 hours or so.

Same here.

# cd /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/librsvg
# make show-options
Any of the following general options may be selected:
        introspection    Enable GObject Introspection support.

These options are enabled by default:
        introspection

These options are currently enabled:
        introspection

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or PKG_OPTIONS.librsvg.
#

> I successfully rebuilt graphics/gdk-pixbuf2 today.  But none of today's
> packages have been installed yet (only in the build sandbox).

If you have the same problem as ryo, perhaps backing out the graphite2
addition to harfbuzz will fix this.
 Thomas