Problem with cups-2.2.2 and libreoffice 5.2.5.1

With pkgsrc updated to just a few hours ago, and all packages rebuilt from source, from scrfatch...

I have a reasonably complex spread-sheet that libreoffice cannot open successfully. Instead, it just "hangs", using no cpu time and doing no disk access. If I remove the cups-2.2.2 package, and reinstall a cups-2.2.1 package (from a couple of weeks ago), and _no_other_changes_, everything works fine.

Other spreadsheets open successfully; I only have problems with this particular document. It was originally created in Excel, but was converted to .ods format many months ago, and the original .xls version no longer exists.

The only thing that is unusual about the failing document is that it has user-defined print areas on several of the work-sheets. This is the only thing I can think of that would indicate any potential interaction with cups!

Anyway, this is just a heads-up in case anyone else runs into a similar problem.

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |