Re: Can anybody come with a creative solution to the "/bin/sh: bad interpreter" problem?

On Saturday, 28 January 2017, Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%bec.de@localhost> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 09:11:03PM +0000, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> Most, if not all, pkgsrc scripta are simple shell scripts that start with
> the canonical shebang:
> #! /bin/sh

Have you provided SH=.../bin/bash in bootstrap's environment?

Joerg

Yes, originally I gave

 export SH=/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/bin/bash

before starting the script but it didn't appear to give any solution.

Then I added:

export CONFIG_SHELL=/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/bin/bash

and I could get into the configure script (at least to a point).

I'll start from scratch with a clean environment and we'll take it from there.

(Sorry for the html in email but I'm using a tablet and I don't know how to turn it off)