Re: lang/compilers support for MacOS

> On Jan 16, 2017, at 2:31 PM, Adam Ciarciński <adam%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
>
> You did it incorrectly. As I said before, I already fixed your original problem with llvm/clang 3.9.1, so there was no need to make further adjustments.
>
> Now, on Darwin, -DCMAKE_LIBTOOL=/usr/bin/libtool is mentioned twice. Consider this:
>
> # cd lang/llvm; grep -n libtool Makefile
> 36:CMAKE_ARGS.Darwin+=	-DCMAKE_LIBTOOL=/usr/bin/libtool
> 102:CMAKE_ARGS+=	-DCMAKE_LIBTOOL=/usr/bin/libtool
>
> Same for lang/libLLVM.
>
> Please, revert the patch, or clean it up, e.g. leaving only CMAKE_ARGS.Darwin and removing the other line.

Fixed.  I misinterpreted your earlier email and did not realize you had committed the change, perhaps because clang was untouched.  Given the email thread, it seems that CMAKE_ARGS.Darwin is the cleanest solution, so I kept that version.

Sorry about the confusion.  Thanks for catching the mistake.

Cheers,
Brook