Re: Firefox stability?

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 20:36:28 +0000 Alexander Nasonov <alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost>
wrote:

> Ryosuke Moro wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > NetBSD 7.99.56, pkgsrc-current, firefox-50.1.0
> >
> > my local Firefox works fine,
> > i have no sound conf file but Sound works.
> >
> > PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS= -cups -dbus -gssapi -kerberos -libvpx
> > -pulseaudio PKG_OPTIONS.firefox= -alsa oss
>
> 50.1.0 crashes reliably on panopticlick.eff.org for me, it's very
> similar to this bug:

Hmm. I have no problem with panopticlick (just checked), also running
50.1.0. But then I use fairly aggressive uBlock-based filtering, so
perhaps one of the scripts I'm blocking is triggering the bug for you.

Or it depends on some other details of configuration that vary from
machine to machine. So far I haven't managed to make 50.1.0 crash
(though 49 was unreliable for me too).

--
IDL