Firefox stability?

Having grown accustomed to trouble-free Firefox on NetBSD up through
firefox-47.x in pkgsrc-2016Q2, firefox-49.x in pkgsrc2016Q3 was a great
disappointment.  So much so that I rolled "www/firefox" back to
pkgsrc-2016Q2 and its firefox-47.x.

Now, firefox-50.1.0 in pkgsrc-2016Q4 has so-far not posed a problem,
except:

Online hotel reservation systems by "https://gc.synxis.com/"; will crash
firefox-50.1.0 when one tries to print their reservation information.
It will pop up a window with a "printable" version of one's reservation
information.  At that point, firefox stops responding and will not repaint
its windows.  One cannot use the "Close Window" feature of either Firefox
(Ctrl-W) or the window manager ('fvwm' in my case).  If one chooses either
the "Delete" or "Destroy" option on the pop-up window, all Firefox windows
disappear.

The Firefox process remains running, sitting in the "parked" state and
doesn't outright crash.  One must send it SIGTERM explicitly, to which
it still responds.

Meanwhile, a friend reports his newly-built firefox-50.1.0 has outright
crashed several times.  It has left a core file, but he has not yet
loaded it into 'gdb' to get a backtrace.

What are others' experiences so far with the latest Firefox on NetBSD?

(I should note that my (and my friend's) Firefox is built with:

  PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=-pulseaudio -dbus -alsa
  PKG_OPTIONS.firefox+=oss

on NetBSD/amd64-7.0_STABLE, just before netbsd-7 became 7.1_RC1.)

Thanks.