Re: More problems with /etc/mk.conf

OK, I solved my own problem.

Turns out my /etc/mk.conf file wasn't copied into the build sandbox so it doesn't exist.

Pilot error!

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016, Paul Goyette wrote:

My /etc/mk.conf includes, among other things,

	PKG_OPTIONS.dspam=              clamav syslog
	PKG_OPTIONS.cups=               -kerberos

When I build the dspam package, everything looks fine:

The supported build options for dspam are:

       clamav debug domainscale dspam-verbose-debug
       graphs homedir largescale long-usernames syslog

The currently selected options are:

       clamav syslog

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or the following variable.  Its current value is shown:

       PKG_OPTIONS.dspam = clamav syslog

Yet, when I build the cups package, I get

The supported build options for cups are:

       acl avahi dbus dnssd kerberos libusb pam tcpwrappers

The currently selected options are:

       dbus dnssd kerberos libusb

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or the following variable.  Its current value is shown:

       PKG_OPTIONS.cups (not defined)

Why does it think that PKG_OPTIONS.cups is not defined?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |