Re: gcc6 with sanitizers

On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 11:02:28AM +0100, Carsten Kunze wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what needs to be installed and configured to use gcc 6.2 with sanitizers (UBSAN, ASAN, etc.)?
>
> I did install packages gcc6 and gcc6-libs.  The compiler does only work if no sanitizer options are used.
>
> Carsten

(Assuming from context you mean for NetBSD), christos had to do a bunch of stuff
to make it work on netbsd base, I think you'll need to replicate it:
http://freshbsd.org/search?committer=christos&q=sanitizer

seems to be "try to use the same netbsd.h and netbsd-elf.h as netbsd base does,
in gcc/config"