user from obiyama.kumamoto.ocn.ne.jp. <-> anoncvs.NetBSD.org

Would the user from obiyama.kumamoto.ocn.ne.jp. who uses a script to
update their pkgsrc tree please check that script?

I am pretty sure that updating the entire pkgsrc tree as many times
in parallel as anoncvs will allow user connections doesn't make
the update more timely, nor the bits prettier.

I've blocked the current IP address by firewall rule; I did block a
different IP address with that reverse domain before, if it doesn't
get better I will have to do range blocks and I would like to avoid
having to do these.

regards,
	spz