Re: Updated Linux package repo for Debian or derivatives using eglibc

Just to let you know that the AMD64 packages indeed appear usable on the Windows 10 "thingy" (a.k.a. "Windows Subsystem for Linux (beta)" or better as "Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux" in powershell parlance - e.g. to install under elevated powershell run something like
Get-WindowsOptionalFeature  -Online | ? {$_.FeatureName -like '*Linux'} | Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -online
).

I was going to bootstrap one of these days pkgsrc under it, now I probably won't bother.

The PKG_PATH is a little different from the one in the mail message, though -

export PKG_PATH=https://files.venture37.com/pkgsrc/packages/3rdparty/Linux/Debian/All/ ,

as well as the location of the bootstrap archive -

 wget  --no-check-certificate https://files.venture37.com/pkgsrc/packages/3rdparty/Linux/Debian/bootstrap.tar.gz

Chavdar