ast-ksh issue and possible fix/workaround

I think this issue is still around in pkgsrc-2016Q2:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2015/10/18/msg022457.html

I'm not sure if folks have already fixed it in -current. It doesn't appear
to be fixed.

However, it looks like the issue is that some part of the (absolute mess
of a) build process for AT&T "ast-ksh" is missing a -lm on some part of
the build. I noticed when I try to manually build it complained about some
symbols from libm being horked. So, what I did was to just add this to the
Makefile.common:

KSH93_MAKEFLAGS+=       CCFLAGS=-lm

... which was setup as a conditional for DragonFly BSD. I just made it
unconditional. That results in a complete build.

Any ideas on a long term way to fix? I think the same issue is still in
-current based on peeking at the Makefile.common

I'm doing this because I think ast-ksh is going to be a dependency for
CDE. However, I haven't quite disabused myself of the idea that pdksh from
NetBSD's source tree won't work, but that's another topic...

-Swift