Re: lualatex - luatex85.sty not found

On 08/07/16 08:37, Jan Danielsson wrote:
   I'm trying to use lualatex working, but it complained that
luatex85.sty is missing.  I grepped around, and saw that it is mentioned
in meta-pkgs/texlive-collection-luatex/Makefile, but in the form:

I've added a few more luatex packages.  Update your
texlive-collection-luatex package and see if thats sufficient to do
what you want.  Let me know if something you need is still missing.

cheers
mark