Re: Import wip/sickbeard as multimedia/sickbeard

On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 01:49:24PM +0200, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> I hereby want to propose to import wip/sickbeard as multimedia/sickbeard. Can you please review it and import it if it's fine?

The Makefile and webpage mention cherrypy and simplejson, but the
package has no dependencies on them. Are they not needed, or included
(cherrypy seems to be included)? Please try to make it use already
packaged software from pkgsrc, so we only have to fix e.g. security
problems once.

pkglint has some suggestions:
WARN: Makefile:41: The user-defined variable VARBASE is used but not added to BUILD_DEFS.
WARN: Makefile:44: The user-defined variable VARBASE is used but not added to BUILD_DEFS.
NOTE: Makefile:54: You can use AUTO_MKDIRS=yes or "INSTALLATION_DIRS+= bin" instead of "${MKDIR}".

Is MESSAGE.SunOS still pertinent? If yes, please switch it to use
${PREFIX} (or @PREFIX@, don't remember right now) instead of
/opt/local.

I think the INSTALL file can be replaced with OWN_DIRS_PERMS or
REQD_DIRS_PERMS.

Cheers,
 Thomas