removing python-3.3?

Hi!

Officially, upstream claims it will support python-3.3 until September
2017.

However, the last release of a tarball for the 3.3 branch was in
October 2014. There were plans to release a security fix release in
February, but that has been postponed (without date) because they
found more security issues they wanted to fix first.

On June 27 and 28, new versions of python 2.7, 3.4, and 3.5 were
released, but none for 3.3.

I am not aware of any software that works with 3.3 but not with 3.4 or
3.5.

So my suggestion is that we remove python-3.3 from pkgsrc.

Does anyone have a particular interest in python-3.3?
 Thomas