Re: Compiler for Tru64 + pkgsrc

Well, if you have the source, you might as well consider running it on
a different platform.
And if for interoperability reasons you have to run it on tru64, you
might consider crosscompiling it.

If you want to discuss off list, I can relate some of the methods
we've used to support tru64 and openvms applications for the past 20
years; those can not be ported, as they depend on hardware components
not available for modern systems.

--

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL. This e-mail message and any attachments
are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use