cpuset_t

Not sure if this is the right list, but I'm guessing someone here might be in the know.

Porting the latest SLURM resource manager and ran into an off issue.

sys/sched.h has the following typedef:

    typedef struct _cpuset cpuset_t;

The problem is, struct _cpuset is not defined anywhere in the headers. I discovered that it's actually defined in

    /usr/src/common/lib/libc/sys/cpuset.c

Is cpuset_t not intended for public consumption at this point, or was this just an oversight?

Regards,

    Jason