Re: pulseaudio and x11/py-qt5

On Wed 11 May 2016 at 10:12:39 -0600, Swift Griggs wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2016, Rhialto wrote:
> > Which makes the question: where should I try to re-enable pulseaudio to
> > get x11/py-qt5 to link properly? (Or even better, fully get rid of the
> > thing?)
>
> I'm curious what you actually settled on and if you were really able to
> get shed of PulseAudio.

Unfortunately I was not able to get rid of the pulseaudio infestation.
Instead, I added an rpath so that the detected failure at least gets
avoided. My patches for that are already present in the current cvs
version of x11/py-qt5.

> -Swift
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'