Trunk binary packages for OS X

Hey all,

I'd like to announce that our binary package sets for OS X will now be
following pkgsrc-trunk.  Head on over to the redesigned installation
page to either install from scratch or upgrade from a previous 2015Q3
or 2015Q2 branch install:

  https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/install-on-osx/

These sets will be updated continually to provide the latest packages
from pkgsrc.  Look out for the 'osx-trunk-*' reports to pkgsrc-bulk@
if you want to help out with fixing any failures and increasing the
number of available packages.

While it's awesome to see the 50th quarterly branch, and we continue
to follow that model for our SmartOS builds, our OS X users generally
just wanted the latest packages and didn't want the hassle of
performing a branch upgrade each quarter, so this change should make
their lives a lot easier.

Please report any issues either directly to me or via our GH issues:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues

Enjoy!