Re: [update] Enabling compressed mboxes in Mutt 1.6.0

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 08:16:34PM +0200, Mateusz Poszwa wrote:
> Hello.
>
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 09:34:17AM +0200, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Mutt was recently updated to 1.6.0 in pkgsrc,
>
> I guess wip/mutt is obsolete now.
>
> > but the compressed mbox
> > option (mutt-compressed-mbox) was commented out.
>
> My interpretation is that it is commented out on purpose,
> and those lines are meant to be used for distinfo regeneration.
>
> > This patch enables the option again.
>
> When was it disabled?
>
> > The "patch-1.6.0.rr.compressed.gz"
> > patch seems to be up to date and seems to be working as intended:
>
> Thank you for testing.
>
> To sum up, I think the distinfo part of the patch is correct,
> while the options.mk part is probably not.

Yes, you are probably right, the compress folders option does not need
to be enabled by default, but the distinfo needs to be updated for the
option to work.  Also my second diff to options.mk needs to be applied
for documentation to be properly regenerated.

Cheers,

--
Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri, Bioinformatics Developer, Uppsala, Sweden