ruby200-base

What would it require to get a couple of packages updated to use a version of ruby more recent than 2.0.0?

The two packages I am concerned about are www/webkit24-gtk and finance/gnucash. I tried to install ruby23-base before building webkit24-gtk, and it still installed ruby200-base as a dependency.

Since ruby-2.0.0 has reached end-of-life, it's not going to get any security fixes, so it would be great to identify and update those packages that depend on it.

TIA for your comments.

PS I will admit that I really don't understand the Makefile structure for ruby, so I don't know how to change version on which webkit24-gtk depends.

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |