revbump for openssl consumers needed?

Hi,

first of all: thanks for being so quick committing the latest openssl
update!

Minor problem: while my build hosts (using pkg_rr) have rebuilt the
packages which are using openssl, these newly built packages have kept
their old revision (no revbump). So the clients using binary package
repositories have pulled in openssl, but none of the other rebuilt
packages.

Some of these not-pulled binary packages still reference symbol
SSLv2_method, which was now dropped in openssl.

On my clients using binary packages, these packages still reference
SSLv2_method:

   security/p5-Net-SSLeay 1.72
   lang/python27          2.7.11nb1

Can they perhaps be revbumped?