Is anyone using mail/dspam with sqlite3 driver

I've been running dspam successfully with the hash driver, but I've discovered that the database maintenance utilities don't work.

dspam_clean is clearly documented as not working with the hash driver, and instead refers one to the cssclean and csscompress utilities, which are clearly noted as having no man-page! Well, there is a cssclean.txt file in the distribution, and it is marginally helpful.

However, cssclean abort on me, with either a EIO (errno == 5) or some sort of floating point error! It does seem to do some work (and takes several seconds), so I ran csscompress. It reported various progress messages and eventually completed. (It had a problem with renaming the new output user.css file, but that was easily solved by specifying an absolute pathname to the original file.)

Due to the errors from cssclean, I figured I would try out the sqlite3 storage driver. (I already have sqlite3 package installed to satisfy other packages' dependencies...) The build and install went smoothly, so I stopped dspam, deleted the hash-driver package, added the sqlite3-driver package, moved my old /var/dspam/ directory out of the way, uncommented the

	#SQLitePragma "synchronous = OFF"

line in my /usr/pkg/etc/dspam/dspam.conf file, and restarted. I immediately got the following error message in /var/log/maillog

Feb 29 19:27:19 pokey dspam[4898]: Unable to determine the destination user
Feb 29 19:27:19 pokey dspam[4898]: DSPAM agent misconfigured: aborting

The don't seem to be any other sqlite3 parameters to set in the dspam.conf file, so I don't know how to resolve this problem.

Fortunately I saved my original /var/dspam directory, so I was able to revert to the hash-driver version. But I'd really like to move forward with a storage driver that can actually clean up the databases!

Any one got any clues?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |