Re: lang/sun-jdk7 and lang/oracle-jdk8 not using built-in

On 2/14/16 3:32 AM, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> * On 2016-02-13 at 13:50 GMT, J. Lewis Muir wrote:
>
>> ===
>> $ cd devel/libevent
>> $ bmake show-var VARNAME=IS_BUILTIN.libevent
>>
>> ===
>>
>> So, do I have a more general problem where no built-ins are working?
>> Or are my diagnostic attempts wrong?
>
> This won't work, you need to be in a package directory that depends on
> libevent rather than the libevent directory itself.  Packages don't
> include their own buildlink.

Aha!  OK, that would explain it; thanks!  So, trying memcached to see if
libevent is built-in works:

===
$ cd devel/libevent
$ bmake show-var VARNAME=IS_BUILTIN.libevent
no
===

Now, back to the JDKs.  I try apache-ant, and IS_BUILTIN.sun-jdk7 is
empty:

===
$ cd devel/apache-ant
$ bmake show-var VARNAME=IS_BUILTIN.sun-jdk7

===

So, this doesn't seem to be working.  Ideas?

Thanks!

Lewis