Re: pianobar on arm

On Sat, 16 Jan 2016, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
I don't find any OpenSSL certs after the install so it seems the
install is not requiring OpenSSL.
Have you installed security/mozilla-rootcerts? There are also
additional steps in the MESSAGE file.

Sorry for piping up so long after the fact, but FYI, it looks like the MESSAGE file from WIP didn't make it to -current pkgsrc. Folks might want to know they need mozilla-rootcerts since it's not a dependency.

Incidentally, what other root cert bundle is there besides mozilla-rootcerts? Shouldn't it just be a dependency ?

Thanks again to the pkgsrc maintainers who pushed Pianobar into -current! I'm enjoying it. Now all the BSD's have it. Yay!

  Swift