Re: gem'izing ruby-gnome2-*?

wiz@ wrote:

> For that reason I've already converted two packages (locally) to
> switch to the gem version. Now I found the error above, and see about
> 15 ruby-gnome2 packages that do not install the gem.
>
> Is there a particular reason for that, or can I switch them to gems?

It looks just because it they were imported before they were gem'fied.

mikutter works fine with the following gem'ized packages:
 ruby200-gnome2-pango-3.0.7
 ruby200-gnome2-atk-3.0.7
 ruby200-gnome2-gobject-introspection-3.0.7
 ruby200-gnome2-glib-3.0.7
 ruby200-gnome2-gio-3.0.7
 ruby200-gnome2-gdkpixbuf-3.0.7
 ruby200-gnome2-gtk-3.0.7

(I should notice it before trying to update ruby-gnome2 to 3.0.7...)

I wonder if we should keep PKGNAMEs for these packages and
ruby-rcairo etc. (ruby-gnome2-glib needs glib2.gem for example)

---
Izumi Tsutsui