Re: doc/guide and tex-jadetex

Le 10/12/15 11:14, Mark Davies a écrit :
On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:29:25 Richard PALO wrote:
There seems to be still some issues, notably errors in depends.log

Are you sure your patch was being applied?

I took a system, removed all tex packages and then pkg_add'ed tex-jadetex and
saw the error, then applied the patch and repeated and the error had gone, so
I've committed the change.

cheers
mark

ah, it is possible that in absence of a revbump, the dependency didn't get found by bulkbuild (I've to get used to a new workflow for tests now)... I'll double check