Re: Trying to track down pkgsrc problem in upgraded system

John Klos <john%ziaspace.com@localhost> writes:

> I didn't use pkgin, but I removed unneeded packages, then recompiled
> each package that's date in /var/db/pkg/  was older than the update
> date.

This may be helpful:

  function pkgwhen () { (cd /var/db/pkg && lt */+CONTENTS|sed -e 's/\/+CONTENTS//'); }

note that replacing a package updates the mtime of the dir of all
depending packages, but not the contents.

At this point I think your best bet is -g/no-opt and debugging.   I
wonder if anyone else has run apache on netbsd-7/macppc.