Qt5 not loading xcb plugin

Hi folks,

when trying to create a package for the new OpenSCAD that uses Qt5, I ran into
trouble when I tried to run it. It complains:

> openscad
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt
platform plugin "xcb".

Available platform plugins are: minimal, offscreen, xcb.

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Abort

Inspecting the kdump it does find and opens
 28971      1 openscad NAMI  "/usr/pkg/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so"
 28971      1 openscad RET   __stat50 0

and that file is indeed on the FS next to the minimal and offscreen plugins.

I presume this is a Qt5 package error? Anyone know how to fix this?

With regards,
Reinoud Zandijk