Re: wip push- rebase first

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:51:59 -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
> When pushing changes to the new wip.pkgsrc.org please
> try to remember and rebase first [...]

I would very much like to see standard wip git workflow(s) explained,
say, on <http://pkgsrc.org/wip/users> - starting with the above,
slightly obscure "rebase" term...

hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281