perl6 + rakudo-star

I have an update to the lang/rakudo-star package.  This is/will be the
defacto perl6 implementation for the near future.

I would like to make a lang/perl6 which is (basically) a meta package
that depends on this.

The previous rakudo (2013, parrot-based) depended on a pkgsrc build of
nqp, but this version builds its own nqp and replace parrot with a
command called moar.

It installs a command named "perl6", which is a tiny shell script
calling the compiler + runtime.

Thought?
Matt