Re: qmail and spamdyke installation failure

On Aug 18, 2015, at 1:50 PM, Gary Gendel <gary%genashor.com@localhost> wrote:

> The qmail package won't install because of a dependency on checkpassword which doesn't exist in the pkcsrc repository.

I don't think that's true. How did you come to that conclusion? Does your pkgsrc checkout not contain sysutils/checkpassword? Can you provide the exact error messages you saw while building and/or installing mail/qmail?

Did something go wrong with the spamdyke build too?